2019 has been a wild ride here at Nebo. We marched in our first Atlanta Pride Parade, celebrated some major client wins, relaunched The Rescue Pledge, started our very own podcast and more. And of course, we shared it all on the Nebo blog.
Writing for the blog is a Nebo rite of passage. From fresh-faced interns to team leads with years of experience, our blog is a platform for everyone at Nebo to share their tips, tricks, opinions and experiences. This year, we wrote about everything from rescue pets and digital accessibility to the value of math class and how to boost your SEO strategy.
In celebration of another great year here at Nebo, we’re sharing our top blog posts of 2019. Enjoy these throwbacks, and we’ll see you next year!
16. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Engineering Documentation
15. Wink or Twitch: The Case for Ethnography in Communications
14. Optimize, Rinse, Repeat: Why Iterative SEO Is Key
13. Can Brands Be Activists, Too? We Think Yes
12. We Wanted More Paid Media Podcasts, So We Made Our Own
11. The Great Hot Dog Debate: American Icon or Culinary Disgrace?
10. Cash Crop: How Marketing is Getting High on CBD
9. Unconventional Career Paths are the New Normal
8. Workplace Wellness in the Age of Transparency
7. Changing Hearts and Minds with Wag-Worthy Moments
6. The Importance of Perspective and Understanding Others
5. #Pride or #Greed? Brands and Rainbow Capitalism
4. Hey Everybody, You Do Use This Math Stuff.
3. Accessibility for All — Even in the Digital World
2. Optimize for Customer Experience, Not Conversions
1. It's 2019 And We're Still Running Sexist Holiday Ads?