Senior Paid Media Manager
Do innovative, buyer journey-focused paid media campaigns make your heart flutter? Does leading a team of paid media specialists into brave new strategies sound right up your alley? Then you just might be the next member of our paid media team.
We're looking for talented, experienced and driven senior paid media managers to join the Nebo team. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of hands-on experience managing all types of paid media campaigns, including paid search, paid social, display and retargeting. The candidate should have strong communication, organizational and time-management skills (love of dogs, beer, and PTO also a plus). The senior paid media manager will work closely with the director of paid media to manage the team and will also lead the overarching paid media strategy for a variety of clients.
If you’re looking for a role where you can be strategic, pet puppies and help grow a team of driven individuals while still being hands on with campaign management, this is the one for you.
Senior Paid Media Manager Duties
- Act / serve as a Paid Media subject matter expert
- Develop, execute, manage and report on paid media strategies that support client goals
- Lead strategic planning sessions and team meetings
- Review deliverables and provide feedback to other team members
- Assist in new business efforts/sales pitches
- Help create and execute educational initiatives for the paid media team such as developing internal resources and training sessions
- Stay on top of new and emerging industry trends, technologies, and platform advancements
- Conduct regular one on one meetings with other members of the paid media team in order to provide guidance and performance feedback
- Work with vendors and agency partners
- Help develop integrated digital marketing strategies in collaboration with other departments and client teams
Senior Paid Media Manager Skills Required
- At least 3 years experience in paid media
- Experience managing large budgets and campaigns across multiple digital advertising channels including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, video, etc.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing tactics across channels including SEO, social, email, PR etc.
- Experience with programmatic platforms and media buys
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager experience
- Working knowledge of bid management and ad serving platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skillsExcellent research and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills