Nebo wasn’t started as a business.
It was started as a reaction against the failures of the industry.
In the beginning, we saw a broken agency landscape. Employees were treated as commodities. Clients were seen as ROI calculations. Everything was driven by acquisition and profit.
We believed there was a better way. We started Nebo as a reaction to what we saw as the industry’s deepest flaws. Sure, we’d be experts in full-service, human-centered design, content management, marketing and more. But we’d start by taking a human-centered approach. We’d treat clients, employees and vendors the way we’d want to be treated. Culture would be our competitive advantage.
And at Nebo, this human-centered philosophy informs everything we do.
We’ve paved the way for utilizing set project fees because we believe great work is more important than accruing billable hours. We’ve never outsourced our core capabilities because magic happens when strategists, creatives and technologists work together in the same room to solve tough problems.
To us, it's not just about pageviews, search engine rankings, or impressions; it's about sharing your brand’s story and getting the right message to the right audiences at the right time. It’s about creating digital experiences designed to guide potential through each stage of the decision cycle. This human-centered approach is why our work does more than just win awards. It generates results.
Since 2004, we’ve kept our promise to put people first. We’ve done things our way when many said it couldn’t be done, and we’ve accomplished many of our goals.
- We’re one of the largest independent agencies in the Southeast.
- We’ve enjoyed 17 straight years of growth, all without ever laying off a single employee.
- We have nearly 100 full-time, passionate and talented team members.
- We’ve won over 100+ awards for our work in just the past two years.
- We get to work with awesome people, great clients and our four-legged friends, all while bringing exciting digital experiences and campaigns to life every day.
But our human-centered approach is about more than growth and accolades. We strive to be a force for good in our industry. And while there’s more work to be done, we believe our best days lie ahead.