Senior Display Manager
Is programmatic your passion? Would you be psyched to lead clients and team members through the ins and outs of display, video, TV OOH and more? Then you might be Nebo’s next Senior Display Manager.
We’re looking for a Senior Display Manager to work directly with Display Buyers, Programmatic Leads, and other paid media and digital marketing teams, providing feedback and guidance on client strategies, deliverables and personal goals. This candidate must be an expert in buying and planning media across all channels and will manage strategy and execute buys for priority clients across the digital and traditional ecosystem, including programmatic display, TV/video, OOH, radio/audio, and more. They will also work to grow their direct reports' knowledge of display platforms/channels and strategy. Additionally, the Senior Display Manager will support growth within the paid media department through involvement in sales — both new client pitches as well as identifying and discussing opportunities with existing Nebo clients.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Senior Display Manager Duties
- Work with the associate director of display and/or other paid media directors to standardize the paid media department’s approach to media buying and planning
- Serve as the lead team resource for clients and the internal team in regards to digital and traditional media channels, including programmatic, native, video/TV, audio/radio, rich media, etc.
- Act as an expert in programmatic media, strategy, buying, and implementation, as well as the latest industry trends and updates
- Develop and approve media plans for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Have a strong understanding of how display, social, and paid search come together to create cross-channel strategies for clients and execute accordingly
- Manage large advertising budgets across channels and partners while maintaining accurate records of spend
- Evaluate, negotiate with, and select media publishers, vendors, and platforms that align with client goals
- Lead strategic planning sessions and meetings with the paid media team, clients, and vendors
- Review deliverables/strategy and provide feedback to other team members
- Directly manage one or more display or programmatic specialists or other paid media team members, providing guidance and performance feedback through regular one on one meetings and formal reviews
- Contribute to departmental growth and development initiatives
- Establish and facilitate training plans for new team members, leading training sessions and coordinating with other team members as needed
- Lead new business efforts/sales pitches from a media buying standpoint
- Support clients and team members on non-display paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
Senior Display Manager Required
- 2+ years dedicated experience in media buying and planning
- 3+ years experience managing multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Experience managing 6+ figure budgets and campaigns across multiple digital advertising channels including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, video, etc.
- Client facing and public speaking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and paid social platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience managing direct reports
- Strong Proficiency of Ad Serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager
- Expert in media vendors, platforms, verification partners and DSPs such as Display and Video 360, Amobee, Centro, The Trade Desk, etc.
- Experience with DMPs and/or CDPs a plus
- Google Analytics and Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Active interest in keeping up with the paid media industry and latest trends
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.