Paid Media Intern
We are looking for intelligent, motivated, and passionate interns to join our Paid Media team. The Paid Media Intern will work with the Paid Media and other digital marketing teams to learn and create paid media strategies and initiatives. The candidate will gain real world experience, optimizing within digital platforms and working on real client deliverables. The Paid Media Intern must be available 30 hours a week to work on Nebo and client specific projects.
Paid Media Intern Duties
- Work with the team to better understand how paid media fits into a digital marketing agency - but also learning other digital marketing mediums
- Assist in the creation of weekly and/or monthly client reports using different web analytics tools and your own insights
- Support paid media team members on developing and implementing client deliverables
- Gain experience across paid search, paid social, and display platforms
- Soak up as much knowledge as possible and apply it on the spot
- Conduct audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform paid media strategies for Nebo clients
- Provide support for members of Nebo’s Paid Media and other digital marketing teams when needed
Paid Media Intern Skills Required
- Marketing background in college and/or real world experience
- A thorough understanding of the ins and outs of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint/Keynote and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude
- Has a specific interest in Paid Media and Digital Marketing Strategies
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certified is a plus
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.