Omni-Channel Media Buyer
Got a knack for connecting the dots between traditional and digital media? Do you love cooking up a good strategy? Are office dogs and beer on Fridays on your bucket list? If so, you just might be our next Omni-Channel Media Buyer.
We are seeking talented, driven media buyers to join the paid media team at Nebo. With a primary focus on both traditional and digital media, they will lead cross channel media buying strategies for clients across TV/video, radio/audio and out of home. Omni-Channel Media Buyers at Nebo are responsible for developing targeted media plans, negotiating and executing buys, and managing and reporting on campaigns across these channels in both traditional and digital ecosystems, including linear TV, broadcast radio, streaming radio, internet radio, OTT, CTV, as well as digital OOH.
Candidates must be experienced in executing audience, platform and partner research, leveraging various tools and data sources in order to develop an informed media mix and budget recommendation. The ability to interpret data and provide strong qualitative and quantitative analysis as well as actionable next steps for improving performance is required.
Working knowledge of and light to medium experience managing digital paid media campaigns is also a must-have, as this role will work closely with the rest of the paid media team to align strategy and ensure cohesion across other paid media channels, such as paid social, search and display. The ideal candidate is ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Take an active role in developing media plans for clients that support their overall marketing program
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives aimed at increasing advertising reach among target audiences for Nebo clients across video, audio, and out of home outlets
- Conduct research and analysis to identify new advertising options and strategic direction on a media mix based on the best interests of Nebo clients
- Develop media plans taking into account various factors such as audience, budget, targeting, point levels, rates, reach, frequency, impressions, day parts
- Prepare media plan presentations inclusive of strategy, targeting, and channel recommendations and present to Nebo clients
- Evaluate, negotiate with, and select publishers, vendors, and advertising platforms that will compliment an overall media mix and achieve our clients' goals while also maintaining vendor and partner relationships
- Execute and manage the delivery of approved media plans across digital and traditional platforms (DSP, Partner Direct, OOH, PMPs, and more)
- Track and evaluate performance using both internal and external data in order to inform optimization with respect to pacing, reach, frequency, creative testing, placement performance, KPIs and more
- Present monthly and weekly media reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Manage advertising budgets and maintain accurate records of spend
- Proactively bring new ideas and opportunities to clients to test the latest tech in the media space, including advanced TV, radio, OOH, and more
- Support clients and team members on other paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
- Collaborate with client teams on other paid media and digital campaign efforts to ensure media buying strategy is aligned
- Complete annual goals
- Train and continue to gain knowledge in all areas of practice and Nebo's processes
- 2 + years of experience in paid media, with an emphasis on buying TV, radio, and OOH advertising both traditionally and through digital extensions
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple advertising channels
- Proven negotiation skills
- Knowledge of basic media concepts, including key terminology and media math fundamentals
- Experience working with major audience and media planning tools, such as Nielsen, ComScore, Kantar, Claritas, etc.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn new skills and develop their overall understanding of the paid media and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and paid social platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Strong Proficiency of trafficking campaigns through ad serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager
- In-depth knowledge of media vendors, platforms, verification partners and DSPs such as Display and Video 360, the Trade Desk, Amobee, etc.
- Familiarity with DMP and CDP platforms
- Google Ads Certified (including Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Measurement)
- Google Analytics certified
- Experience or Bachelor's Degree in area of practice or related field
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.