Digital Media Buyer
We're looking for incredibly smart and talented Media Buyers to join the Nebo Paid Media team. Nebo's Media Buyers manage media buying strategies and execute buys for various clients across the digital and traditional ecosystem, including programmatic display, TV/video, OOH, radio/audio, and more. They are responsible for executing audience, platform, and partner research, developing media mix and budget recommendations, coordinating the RFP process, managing relationships with outside vendors/partners, reporting on campaign metrics, and providing actionable recommendations for improving performance on an ongoing basis. In addition to dedicated experience with media buying, candidates must have working knowledge of and light to medium experience managing campaigns and developing strategy for other paid media channels, including paid social and search. The ideal candidate must be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter.
Display Buyer Duties
- Take an active role in developing media plans for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Lead strategy and the decision making process for new vendor relationships or new clients in programmatic
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives aimed at increasing digital reach among target audiences and improving overall marketing strategies for Nebo clients
- Conduct research and analysis to identify new targeting options and strategic direction on a media mix based on the best interests of Nebo clients
- Evaluate, negotiate with, and select paid media publishers, vendors, and platforms. Maintain all vendor relationships and coordinate programmatic or direct buys for clients.
- Proactively bring new ideas and opportunities to clients to test the latest tech in the media space, including advanced TV, radio, OOH, and more
- Identify appropriate digital media platforms and channels to leverage for Nebo clients including, but not limited to, programmatic, native, video, rich media, and more
- Prepare media plan presentations with strategy, targeting, and placement recommendations and present to Nebo clients
- Negotiate and purchase media buys with selected publishers, vendors, and platforms on behalf of Nebo clients
- Traffic campaigns through Google Campaign Manager or other ad serving platform for both internal DSPs and vendor teams.
- Manage URL tagging and appropriate tracking within the ad serving system
- Track performance and optimize campaigns with respect to pacing, audience engagement, landing page and creative testing, placement performance, and more
- Present monthly and weekly Paid Media reports to clients with analysis of performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Manage advertising budgets and maintain accurate records of spend
- Lead the paid media department through the DSP onboarding process
- Support clients and team members on non-display paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
- Collaborate with client teams on other paid media and digital campaign efforts to ensure display strategy is aligned
Display & Media Buyer Skills Required
- 1+ years of experience in paid media, with an emphasis on display and media buying and strategy
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple programmatic tactics including prospecting, retargeting, video, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo Gemini, and paid social platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Strong Proficiency of Ad Serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager
- In-depth knowledge of media vendors, platforms, verification partners and DSPs such as Display and Video 360, the Trade Desk, etc.
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Google Analytics certified
- Active interest in keeping up with the paid media industry and latest trends