The Pros & Cons of Irish Clients
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, we've decided to highlight some of our favorite clients: The Irish.
Rambunctious, slightly pugilistic, and always fun to be around, the Irish share many of the same pros and cons of our other clients; just with a few interesting quirks. Here's a list of some of the most interesting things we've observed in our experience with Irish clients.
1. Display ads seem to always include the word “Guinness.”
2. User experience complains that a buyer’s journey always seems to end at the pub.
3. Irish client meetings are great. Drunk people agree to anything!
4. During design meetings, Irish clients always prefer that any website contains lots of green.
(Photo source: Webtreats)
5. The Irish always report problems about leprechauns affecting the code.
6. We hate hearing during a brand strategy meeting, “Can you make us just like U2?”
7. We always make sure our clients' invoices list the amount in pots of gold.
(Photo source: Ninja Gecko)
8. Lunch meetings must include bangers and mash.
(Photo source: Annie Mole)
9. Irish project managers always measure progress by the length of a rainbow.
(Photo source: Foto Bulle)
10. We have to constantly tell them you can’t compete for keywords containing the phrases s@#$, f*&*, and a$$*(&^.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!