Social Media Creative Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is looking for someone who knows that amazing creative is key in bringing a brand's story to life. And someone who gets pants-on-fire excited over the ever-evolving social media landscape. If you love design and flexing your creative muscles - backed with a strong strategy - you may be a good fit for our team. (And if you enjoy office dogs, Beer Fridays and unlimited PTO, all the better.)
Being a Social Media Creative Specialist at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency for the digital age. We’re committed to doing great work and never settling for “good enough.” The culture is friendly, the work is challenging, and that’s the way we like it. Located in West Atlanta, we’re at the heart of the Southeast’s digital, startup and marketing scenes. We’re looking for a passionate person with experience in social media creative to make our clients’ campaigns even more amazing.
- Develop social media creative for a variety of clients in a wide array of fields, including all video, photography and illustrative needs
- Work with our social media marketing team to concept and bring to life amazing social media creative campaigns
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of digital creative/design experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Understanding of the major social media platforms
- Expertise in social media creative
- Experience strategizing and implementing social media creative campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Loves dogs and maybe even beer
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.