Nebo is a creative digital agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in Midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located behind the best coffee in town.
We're looking for someone to contribute to our search engine marketing team through the creation of a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits, and creative marketing campaigns. The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but frames it within a larger understanding of interactive marketing strategy.
We're looking for a candidate with 1+ years of experience in SEO. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
- Create highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Undertake meticulous research to understand the compatibility of brand and keyword strategy
- Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Work side-by-side with our development team through the information architecture and wireframing process for web design clients who also need a SEO on-page foundation
- Perform competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Conduct research for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- A working knowledge of HTML, Joomla, Magento, and Sharepoint
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of on-page optimization best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, a variety of content management systems, and other industry specific tools
- Have passed Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam