Wondering what a better agency life feels like? The water is warm at Nebo — and the work is challenging and fun. Our SEO team believes that only creating breakthrough work isn't enough — people also need to be able to find it. If you have a passion for outsmarting search engines, we want to hear from you.
As an SEO specialist at Nebo, you'll contribute to our team by creating a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits and creative marketing campaigns. If you're the right person for this role, you'll have a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but be able to frame it within a larger understanding of interactive marketing strategy.
Could it be you we're searching for? Apply, apply, apply.
- Create highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Undertake meticulous research to understand the compatibility of brand and keyword strategy
- Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Work side-by-side with our development team through the information architecture and wireframing process for web design clients who also need a SEO on-page foundation
- Perform competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Conduct research for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- A working knowledge of HTML, Joomla, Magento, and Sharepoint
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of on-page optimization best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, a variety of content management systems, and other industry specific tools
- Have passed Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.