Senior SEO Specialist
Wondering what a better agency life feels like? The water is warm at Nebo — and the work is challenging and fun. Our SEO team believes that only creating breakthrough work isn't enough — people also need to be able to find it. If you have a passion for outsmarting search engines, we want to hear from you.
As a senior SEO specialist a Nebo, you'll be a leader on our search engine optimization team in strategy, client communication and the creation of a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits and creative, buzz-generating campaigns from brief to post-launch.
The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but frames it within a larger understanding of digital marketing strategy.
Do you rank first for this position? Let's chat.
- Communicating with clients, helping them understand relevant metrics, what we do, and the progress of their project
- Create highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Performing competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Participating in strategic brainstorming sessions and leading the team in the creation and execution of off-page campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Training other employees in on-page and off-page SEO
- A working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.