Senior SEO Specialist
Wondering what a better agency life feels like? The water is warm at Nebo — and the work is challenging and fun. Our SEO team believes that only creating breakthrough work isn't enough — people also need to be able to find it. If you have a passion for outsmarting search engines, we want to hear from you.
As a senior SEO specialist a Nebo, you'll be a leader on our search engine optimization team in strategy, client communication and the creation of a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits and creative, buzz-generating campaigns from brief to post-launch.
The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but frames it within a larger understanding of digital marketing strategy.
Do you rank first for this position? Let's chat.
- Communicating with clients, helping them understand relevant metrics, what we do, and the progress of their project
- Create highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Performing competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Participating in strategic brainstorming sessions and leading the team in the creation and execution of off-page campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Training other employees in on-page and off-page SEO
- A working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools