Senior Email Marketing Strategist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Do you geek out over inbound campaign metrics? Do you dream in short, sweet, buyer journey-focused email copy? Are you a fan of drinking beer and snuggling with puppies? If so, you may be a perfect fit to join our email marketing team. Good news: we're hiring!
Being an Email Marketing Strategist at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency committed to producing the best work in the industry… including emails. We don’t believe in spamming inboxes, but creating thoughtful, strategic email campaigns that surprise and delight customers. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a rockstar Senior Email Marketing Strategist to take our email campaigns to the next level. If you’re a go-getter who digs strategy and execution, this is the right fit for you.
Meet the Standard:
- You have 3-5 years of email marketing experience.
- You’ve earned a degree in marketing, advertising or other related field.
- You’re analytical.
- You’re familiar with reporting on campaign metrics and can spot trends in the blink of an eye.
- You’re a doer, but also a thinker.
- You’ve got a strategic mind but enjoy bringing things to life.
- You really get the different marketing disciplines; i.e. paid media, SEO, CRO, etc.
- You have good communication and planning skills.
- You have a good sense of humor.
- Attention to detail is one of your core strengths.
- Create and maintain all elements of email marketing initiatives, including strategies, programs, and calendars.
- Manage list segmentation to increase engagement by sending the right message to the right user at the right time.
- Create and implement email marketing calendars that are integrated with other marketing initiatives.
- Use research, insights and A/B testing to optimize campaigns.
- Track, analyze and report regularly on email campaign results.
- Participate in email marketing thought leadership.
- Support business development needs by participating in client pitches.