Senior Account Planner
Are you a whiz at turning data into insights and insights into killer strategies? Are you passionate about planning creative and innovative strategies that solve consumers’ problems and lead clients to success? Do you like dogs and/or beer? If so, our Intelligence team might be a perfect fit for the next step in your career.
It's the glue of our agency — it brings the data, research and insights from various departments together so that we can create comprehensive (and amazing) strategies for all of our clients. We’re looking for a passionate marketer with experience in strategy and/or account planning to make our clients’ campaigns even better.
We're looking for people that have a passion for people and innovation and brands – and how they all come together. People that like bringing order to chaos, creating frameworks that explain the inexplicable and finding magic in the details. And of course, self-starters, experts at juggling multiple projects, fast learners, people passionate about the digital landscape, eager to collaborate with teammates, who are crazy curious, and that have a great do-whatever-it-takes attitude about it all.
- Inspire a diverse range of clients with a vision for their digital strategy and marketing campaigns
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with project stakeholders
- Lead the discovery process to uncover consumer, customer, competitive and client insights
- Write clear creative briefs and facilitate brainstorms and working sessions among key stakeholders to further plan digital campaigns and creative concepts
- Clearly and persuasively communicate strategic priorities recommendations to internal and external audiences (with varied levels of experience and understanding)
- Collaborate with internal teams (Project Management, Paid Media, Social, UX, Creative, Design, etc.) and ensure key deliverables carry forth the strategic vision
- Identify business goals and develop measurable KPIs to track the progress of initiatives
- Assist with new business pitches; conducting research, creating statements of work and client presentations
- Request vendor proposals based upon specific technological and research plan requirements, analyze proposals and make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Stay ahead of the latest emerging trends and industry developments for websites, devices, social, search, VR/AR, display, etc. and be an active participant in cross-departmental knowledge sharing
- Help improve Nebo’s internal practices to increase efficiency and results
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience setting strategy in the digital field
- Passionate about big ideas and the creative process
- Experience working with data and analytics tools to create actionable insights (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, social listening tools, etc.)
- Experience in campaign concepting and brand strategy
- Ability to conduct and interpret primary and secondary research and use this data to glean insights, developing user personas, customer journeys and communications plans
- Data first-mentality – experience leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data as much as possible to back recommendations and tell compelling stories
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.