If you geek out on the latest programmatic advances…
If you love sharing your media-buying knowledge, but are always hungry to learn more…
If you dig office dogs and unlimited drawers of candy…
…You might be the perfect fit for our Programmatic Lead.
Nebo is seeking a Programmatic Lead to manage DSPs and programmatic media buys for clients across a variety of KPIs. The role blends responsibilities of ad ops, trafficking, buying and planning, with the responsibilities of executing audience and channel research, trafficking campaigns through Nebo's ad server and DSPs, optimizing campaigns based on performance, and providing actionable recommendations for improving performance on an ongoing basis.
In addition to dedicated experience with programmatic buying through DSPs, candidates must have working knowledge of and light to medium experience managing campaigns and developing strategy for paid media channels beyond display, including paid social and search. The ideal candidate must be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Programmatic Lead Duties
- Assist in standardizing the paid media department’s approach to media buying and planning within the department
- Be an expert in programmatic tools and practices, and be a resource for clients and the internal team for programmatic advertising
- Manage programmatic campaigns from start to finish, including setup, implementation, optimization, reporting
- Track programmatic campaigns performance and optimize with respect to pacing, bid management, audience analysis, landing page and creative testing, placement performance, etc.
- Grow Nebo's programmatic buying across all clients by educating and guiding the team on the best programmatic practices and latest trends
- Assist with strategy on specific initiatives aimed to increase digital reach among the target audience and improve overall marketing strategies for Nebo clients
- Lead programmatic reporting efforts via Google Campaign Manager or partner data to actively look for new optimizations and monitor ongoing tests for Nebo clients
- Create monthly and weekly Paid Media reports and work with programmatic lead to analyze campaign performance
- Support clients and team members on non-display paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
- Manage advertising budgets and maintain accurate records of spend
- Collaborate with client teams on other paid media and digital campaign efforts to ensure display strategy is aligned
- Complete annual goals
- Train and continue to gain knowledge in all areas of practice and Nebo's processes
Programmatic Lead Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience in paid media, with an emphasis on display and media buying
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic buying through DSPs
- In-depth knowledge of media vendors, platforms, verification partners and DSPs such as Display and Video 360, the Trade Desk, Amobee, etc.
- Experience managing large budgets and campaigns across multiple programmatic tactics including prospecting, retargeting, video, native, etc.
- Ability to translate client briefs and objectives into strategic partner, platform and targeting recommendations
- Familiarity of running campaigns through various buying and deal types including RTB, PMP, programmatic direct
- Experience using ad serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager
- Initiative to actively seek out opportunities to learn new skills and develop overall understanding of paid media and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and paid social platforms
- Familiarity with DMP and CDP platforms
- Google Ads Certified (including Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Measurement)
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience or bachelor's degree in area of practice or related field
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.