Paid Media Associate
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We are looking for intelligent, motivated, and passionate Paid Media Associates to join our team full-time. The ideal candidate will a have strong foundation of knowledge related to paid media channels and concepts as well as experience working in the digital marketing industry in some capacity. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. The Paid Media Associate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing paid media strategies that meet client goals across platforms. Strong proficiency in Excel is required.
Paid Media Associate Duties
- Take an active role in developing digital paid media strategies for one or more clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Translate client KPIs and goals into strategic recommendations for clients across paid media channels
- Conduct audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform paid media strategies for Nebo clients
- Develop and launch campaigns for multiple clients on Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social and other ad platforms
- Optimize paid media campaigns on an ongoing basis, including bid optimization, landing page recommendations, analyzing search query reports, and creating or updating ad copy, messaging, and/or imagery
- Manage budgets to ensure accurate pacing towards client budgets on an ongoing basis
- Create weekly, monthly, and/or ad hoc reports for clients that include analysis of campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Provide recommendations for new account opportunities, including taking advantage of new platform features/capabilities or testing new platforms, channels, or technologies
- Present reports, deliverables, and strategy presentations to clients, both on calls and in in-person meetings
- Provide support for other members of Nebo’s Paid Media Team when needed
Paid Media Associate Skills Required
- Google Ads certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Bing Ads certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Working knowledge of paid search and paid social concepts and platforms
- Strong written and communications skills
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both in casual and formal scenarios
- Marketing background with an emphasis on digital and paid media/advertising
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!