Paid Media Analyst
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We are looking for an intelligent, passionate, and data-driven Paid Media Analyst to join our team full-time. The Paid Media Analyst will work among Nebo’s Paid Media team to drive in-depth insights for paid campaigns. The Paid Media Analyst will be responsible for leading reporting deliverables and testing strategy for select accounts with multi-channel Paid Media strategies and large reporting requirements. The role will focus on Paid Media performance and work closely with Nebo’s Intelligence team to create a big-picture narrative. In addition, the role will be in charge of educating the Paid Media team on testing, report building, and data storytelling.
Paid Media Analyst Duties
- Lead and grow the Paid Media department's reporting processes across all clients by educating and guiding the team on how to communicate a story through data
- Lead monthly and/or weekly reporting and analysis for clients that provides a holistic view of how each marketing channel is working in tandem and identify root causes of trends within the account
- Provide optimization recommendations and other actionable insights to Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, and other Paid Media team leads based on performance data
- Be the lead resource to the Paid Media team in regards to reporting and data analytics tools including Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio, and Google Analytics
- Work with new clients to set up reporting dashboards that communicate the impact of Paid Media efforts on their overall business KPIs
- Standardize the Paid Media department’s approach to testing through brief development and implementation as well as coordination with other departments, such as UXO, Intel, and Creative
- Lead departmental testing initiatives through regular team meetings used to identify new test opportunities and communicate current test results
- Brainstorm and provide client-specific testing suggestions to other members on the Paid Media team in order to encourage a culture of continual testing within the Paid Media team
- Communicate testing results and show impact across departments (Paid Media, Intel, UXO, SEO, etc.)
- Provide performance projections and budget recommendations for Paid Media clients at various levels of data, including, but not limited to, account, market, campaign, channel, and product line.
- Assist in troubleshooting and QAing pixel implementation and landing page tracking
- Stay ahead of the latest emerging trends and industry developments for tools and trends and be an active participant in cross-departmental knowledge sharing
Paid Media Analyst Skills Required
- Google Ads certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Microsoft Advertising certified
- Google Analytics certified
- 1+ years experience in Paid Media, having developed strategy and executed campaigns across multiple digital paid media channels, including search, display, and social
- Advanced knowledge of the capabilities of Paid Media trafficking platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Search Ads 360, and Facebook Business Manager
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn new skills and develop their overall understanding of Paid Media and analysis
- Proficient in their use of various analytics related programs such as Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics and has a working knowledge of advanced analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and simple macros
- Proficient in their use of various data visualization programs such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, and PowerPoint
- Ability to accurately forecast budget and account performance based on various budget scenarios
- Experience with experimental design and writing testing briefs
- Experience collecting and analyzing behavior through unmoderated experiments (A/B testing)
- Ability to compile large data sets from multiple sources into a cohesive report that communicates a clear story to the client
- Comfortable leading reports calls with no assistance and presenting report findings directly to clients
- Ability to draw valuable insights and recommendations from raw data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!