Looking to get your foot in the door in marketing? You don’t have to have a marketing degree or five years’ experience. You just need to be hyper-organized, reliable, action oriented and most of all, FUN. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
We’re on the hunt for an office admin who’s interested in marketing and knows how to run a smooth show. Our office administrator position is a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a digital marketing agency from an operational standpoint.
You’ll be the first contact on the phone and in person for our clients, candidates and prospective vendors, and the person who helps keep the show on the road (read: you know what birthday treats are being delivered before anyone else in the office).
Sounds like fun, right? Here’s the other cool part. Once you nail running the office, you’ll get hands-on experience training in a number of marketing skills based on your area(s) of interest.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Here’s how we describe a great office administrator:
- Critical thinker
- Self-starter, finisher, and follow-upper
- Freaky about organization
- Thinks through potential solutions before asking questions
Office Administrator Duties
- Assist with office management tasks, such as answering phones, running errands, etc.
- Greet guests in a personalized, friendly and inviting manner
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources
- File and maintain records
- Transmit information or documents to customers using computer, mail or fax
- Collect, sort, distribute or prepare mail, messages or courier deliveries
- Provide information about establishment, such as location or services provided
- Participate in planning, set-up, and management of company events
- Provide support to team to procure client and team member gifts
- Other duties as assigned
Office Administrator Skills Required
- A thorough understanding of the ins and outs of MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing
- A passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude
- Ability to multitask and keep up in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Office technology knowledge a plus
- Agency or fast-paced corporate experience a plus
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.