Junior Digital Strategist
Nebo is a creative digital marketing agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in West Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital and marketing scenes.
If you aren't afraid to ask simple but meaningful questions like "Why?"; are always searching for the root cause of problems; have a heart for data as well as culture; and can put together great presentations as well as cull insights from mounds of data through Excel jujitsu, then this position is for you. You'll get to be in on the ground-floor of exciting marketing campaigns, and learn how to identify insights - whether they are buried in consumer perceptions or in the multi-channel funnels of Google Analytics.
The ideal candidate should be interested in roles such as Web Analyst, Digital Strategist, or Account Planner. We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Marketing background in college and/or real world experience
- A passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude – you should be open to learning the basics of all things digital marketing and using that knowledge to make strategic recommendations
- You ask the right questions, pursue the data with intensity, and aim to add as much clarity as possible to every situation
- You straddle the intersection of usability, design, psychology, and web analytics
- You understand site visitors and why they do or don't take certain actions
- You possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person, over the phone, and in writing
- You are proactive and independent - you identify problems and opportunities without being asked
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office or Apple equivalent (Keynote, Numbers etc.)
- Analyze website metrics with direction from the Web Analytics team
- Assist in interviewing target audience members for clients through scheduling, constructing discussion guides, and analyzing responses
- Develop comprehensive strategies for marketing clients
- Assist in the pitch process, contributing research, insights, and strategy recommendations
- Craft insightful user personas based on thorough qualitative and quantitative research
- Create conversion rate optimization plans & recommendations
- Assist in the creation of monthly reports and analysis for marketing
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.