Email Marketing Specialist
The email team at Nebo connects people to the brands they love. We don’t believe in spamming inboxes, but creating thoughtful, strategic email campaigns that surprise and delight customers — all while helping businesses reach their goals. That's where you come in.
Being an Email Marketing Specialist at Nebo
As an email marketing strategist at Nebo, you'll help take our email campaigns to the next level. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing strategies, communicating to key stakeholders, providing quality assurance and generating reports. If you’re a go-getter who digs strategy and execution, this could be the right fit for you.
- Set and implement email marketing strategy, providing meaningful communications throughout the customer journey
- Create and maintain email marketing calendar detailing campaigns and communication
- Assist with ongoing strategy and client communication
- Perform a variety of email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Experience with email Q/A prior to deployment for rendering issues, mobile optimization, accuracy, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML for email, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Monitor ongoing performance of email programs, including measurement toward key performance indicators and goals
- Stay abreast of and recommending email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
Things that will set you apart (aka Bonus Skills)
- You have some HTML knowledge and can occasionally troubleshoot coding issues (highly desired)
- An understanding of social media, SEO and paid media and their respective roles in email marketing
- Experience with a variety of ESPs such as MailChimp, SendGrid, Braze, ClickDimensions and/or Marketing Cloud
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.