Email Marketing Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
The email team at Nebo connects people to the brands they love. We don’t believe in spamming inboxes, but creating thoughtful, strategic email campaigns that surprise and delight customers — all while helping businesses reach their goals. That's where you come in.
Being an Email Marketing Specialist at Nebo
As an email marketing strategist at Nebo, you'll help take our email campaigns to the next level. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing strategies, communicating to key stakeholders, providing quality assurance and generating reports. If you’re a go-getter who digs strategy and execution, this could be the right fit for you.
- Building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Assists with ongoing strategy and client communication
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Staying abreast of and recommending email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
Things that will set you apart (aka Bonus Skills)
- You have some HTML knowledge and can occasionally troubleshoot coding issues (highly desired)
- An understanding of social media, SEO and paid media and their respective roles in email marketing
- Experience with a variety of ESPs such as MailChimp, SendGrid, Braze, ClickDimensions and/or Marketing Cloud