Digital Marketing Intern
Do you wonder why some businesses like Apple attract swaths of loyal followers while others don’t? Do you find critiquing advertisements enjoyable? Do you want to work for an award-winning agency in Atlanta? Then Nebo’s Digital Marketing Internship might be for you.
We're looking for a driven and creative digital marketing intern with an unyielding passion for the industry. The ideal candidate is interested in using the web to help brands grow and is ready to get their hands dirty in all aspects of the business. This position is perfect for someone who is ambitious, self-starting and interested in a career in marketing. If that sounds like you, let’s chat!
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Digital Marketing Intern Duties
- Work with our team to develop and implement interactive marketing campaigns through paid media, search engine marketing, and social media
- Write and edit articles, press releases, white papers, blogs, and more
- Assist in the creation of monthly client reports using different web analytics tools and your own insights
- Soak up as much knowledge as possible and apply it on the spot
Digital Marketing Intern Skills Required
- Marketing background in college and/or real world experience
- A thorough understanding of the ins and outs of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing
- A passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude
This is an hourly position and can be either part-time or full-time.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.