Digital Marketing Intern
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Do you wonder why some businesses like Apple attract swaths of loyal followers while others don’t? Do you find critiquing advertisements enjoyable? Do you want to work for an award-winning agency in Atlanta? Then Nebo’s Digital Marketing Internship might be for you.
We're looking for a driven and creative digital marketing intern with an unyielding passion for the industry. The ideal candidate is interested in using the web to help brands grow and is ready to get their hands dirty in all aspects of the business. This position is perfect for someone who is ambitious, self-starting and interested in a career in marketing. If that sounds like you, let’s chat!
Digital Marketing Intern Duties
- Work with our team to develop and implement interactive marketing campaigns through paid media, search engine marketing, and social media
- Write and edit articles, press releases, white papers, blogs, and more
- Assist in the creation of monthly client reports using different web analytics tools and your own insights
- Assist with office management tasks, such as answering phones, running errands, etc.
- Soak up as much knowledge as possible and apply it on the spot
Digital Marketing Intern Skills Required
- Marketing background in college and/or real world experience
- A thorough understanding of the ins and outs of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing
- A passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude
This is an hourly position and can be either part-time or full-time.