Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
At Nebo, we know writing can do big things — but even the best of words will fail without a strategic plan. Our copy team is a group of ideators and creative virtuosos with diverse backgrounds and award-winning work, and we’re looking for a strategy-minded creative who is as well-versed in copywriting as they are in content analysis and planning.
As a content strategist on our team, you’ll need expertise in all things digital and marketing. You’ll not only heavily collaborate with our other creative teams — UX, design, engineering, intel, etc — you’ll help streamline projects from beginning to end. If you’re someone who can see the big picture, but also understand and appreciate all of the details that go into writing, concepting, brand strategy, and the overall creative and marketing process, you’ll fit right in.
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years in an agency setting or relevant experience, with a standout portfolio of work, as well as management or mentorship experience.
The Quick Deets:
- We’re a human-centered agency, focusing on storytelling and building connections with people when and where we can meet them best
- Nebo is proudly born and bred in ATL. We’re an independently owned agency, not part of some big holding company.
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape our campaigns, concepts, and digital projects from inception with your copy and content perspective/experience (alongside an eager and hungry bunch of collaborators within the agency)
What You’ll Need:
- At least 3+ years of content strategy/planning experience including the creation of strategic client-facing deliverables such as content strategies and detailed implementation plans
- Strategic alignment with our human-centered storytelling approach that prioritizes the audience and user experience
- A mindset for planning, organizing, and communicating intent and objectives
- Experience with the “behind the scenes” planning process
- Extensive knowledge and experience with marketing
- An ability to juggle multiple assignments and take ownership of large projects
- A strong understanding/appreciation of collaboration from all teams
- Communication skills to pitch ideas and sell concepts, pushing clients outside of comfort zones when needed