Associate SEO Specialist
Thinking about dipping your toes into agency life? The water is warm at Nebo — and the work is challenging and fun. Our SEO team believes that only creating breakthrough work isn't enough — people also need to be able to find it. If you have a passion for outsmarting search engines, we want to hear from you.
Being an Associate SEO Specialist at Nebo
As an Associate SEO Specialist, you'll contribute to the overall SEO team through supporting the client leads and assisting in execution of everything from on-page strategies to off-page outreach.
- Assists the SEO team in execution of optimization strategies
- Basic understanding of HTML and front-end programming languages
- Google Analytics experience required
- Assist in the creation of monthly client reports using different web analytics tools and your own insights
- Develop and perform scheduled site audits to ensure the proper functionality of the site as well as optimization
- Conducts outreach for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks
- A thirst for knowledge and understanding of search engines and SEO best practices
- Stays up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm changes
- Experience with search engine optimization to improve website performance
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.