16 Must Reads For Interactive Marketers
Over the past 7 years I've read hundreds of books related to my field. Below is a list of the books that I find myself recommending over and over again.
Must Reads For Interactive Marketers
- The Brand Gap
- Eating The Big Fish: How Challenger Brands Compete
- The Mythical Man Month
- Myths of Innovation
- Positioning: The Battle For Your Mind
- Hey Whipple, Squeeze This: Guide To Creating Great Ads
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- The Viral Loop
- Truth, Lies & Advertising: The Art of Account Planning
- The CheckList Manifesto
- Chasing Cool
- How We Decide
- Drive: The Surprising Truth Of What Motivates Us
- The Art of Client Service
- The Elements of Style
- Story: Substance, Structure, Style and the Principles of Screenwriting
Obviously this is list is biased and I'm sure there's some that I missed. What books would you add to the list?
Share your thoughts in the comments.