Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
PHP Web Developer
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We're a fast growing interactive agency located in Atlanta, GA that's looking to bring on an additional full-time PHP Web Developer to help create great websites for our clients. You'd be responsible for building out CMS back-ends, creating complicated web applications, integrating with external APIs and building internal tools.
- 2+ years of web development
- Experience with creating & customizing content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc)
- Passion for web development
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- Sense of humor
- A solid portfolio of work
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms (Magento, osCommerce, etc)
- Familiarity with other programming languages (Ruby on Rails, Actionscript, .NET, Java, etc)
- Experience with front-end development (slicing and dicing PSDs)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
This is a full-time, on location position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If this sounds like you? Send your resume and work samples to: email@example.com.