Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Technical SEO Specialist
Nebo is a creative digital agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located behind the best coffee in town.
We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
Technical SEO Specialist Position Requirements
- An in-depth understanding of search engine behavior: what content search engines crawl and read, what practices to avoid, and what on-page changes will have the most impact based on current algorithms
- Creation of highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Performing competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Managing execution of SEO strategies, including keyword strategy implementation, technical recommendation implementation and executing tactical strategies based on competitive analysis
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates
- Training other employees about on-page SEO
Things that will set you apart (aka Bonus Skills)
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
This is a full-time, on-site position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo. We look forward to working with you.