Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Senior SEO Specialist
Nebo is a creative digital agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in Midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located behind the best coffee in town.
We're looking for someone to be a leader on our search engine optimization team in strategy, client communication and the creation of a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits and creative, buzz-generating campaigns from brief to post-launch. The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but frames it within a larger understanding of digital marketing strategy.
We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
Communicating with clients, helping them understand relevant metrics, what we do, and the progress of their project
- Create highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Performing competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Participating in strategic brainstorming sessions and leading the team in the creation and execution of off-page campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Training other employees in on-page and off-page SEO
A working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools
How to Apply
This is a full-time, on-site position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!