Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is a fast growing interactive agency located in Atlanta, GA that's currently looking for a full-time copywriter. The ideal candidate is a marketer, technophile, and, of course, wordsmith. Working alongside an award-winning team of marketing strategists, designers, and developers, you’ll be relied upon to create jaw dropping, can’t-stop-reading, must-click-content for the projects our search engine marketing and social media marketing teams create. These projects include industry articles, press releases, website copy, white papers, and more.
Meet The Standard:
- You possess the ability to write with spirit and gumption, leaving behind any awkward academic writing tendencies
- You possess a comprehensive understanding of AP style and public relations writing
- You have earned a degree in English, creative writing, marketing, journalism or other related field
- You have a knack for asking the right questions, giving and receiving feedback, and spotting the little details that others tend to miss
Set Yourself Apart:
- You blow us away with your writing samples / portfolio
- You have experience in marketing and public relations
- You’re familiar with interactive marketing: SEO, social media, PPC, display advertising, web design and more
- You make us laugh (with you, not at you – though the latter will suffice as an occasional substitute)
This is a full-time, entry-level, on location position appropriately suited for recent college graduates and beyond. Compensation is dependent upon experience. Please send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department along with a minimum of three writing samples (links or Microsoft Word attachments). Thank you for your interest in Nebo.