Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Social Media Team Lead
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is looking for someone who knows that amazing social campaigns combine an earned media mindset with paid media expertise. We want the kind of marketer who realizes that story is more important than the medium and understands the “what” and “why” of consumer behavior across channels. If you’re someone who understands buyer journey marketing and gets pants-on-fire excited over the ever-evolving social media landscape, you may be a good fit for our team. (And if you enjoy office dogs, Beer Fridays and unlimited PTO, all the better.)
Being a Social Media Team Lead at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency for the digital age. We’re committed to doing great work and never settling for “good enough.” The culture is friendly, the work is challenging and that’s the way we like it. Located in West Midtown, Atlanta, we’re at the heart of the Southeast’s digital, startup and marketing scenes, and we’re also conveniently located right across the street from the best coffee in town. We’re looking for a passionate team lead with experience in social media to make our clients’ campaigns even more amazing.
- Lead and grow Nebo’s social media team by managing, educating and guiding the team to success
- Develop strategies for a variety of clients in a wide array of fields
- Own stellar social campaigns from start to finish, including planning, deployment, optimization and reporting
- Work with our PR, copy, creative paid media, and other teams to concept and bring to life amazing social media marketing campaigns
- Improve Nebo’s social media practices to increase efficiency and results
- Participate in Nebo Leadership Team meetings and initiatives, including developing department roadmaps, goals and projections
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of social media experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Mastery of the major social media platforms
- Expertise in social media buying best practices
- Experience with social media listening, reporting and management tools such as Crimson Hexagon, HootSuite, TweetDeck and more
- Experience strategizing and implementing social media campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Loves dogs and maybe even beer
How to Apply
This is a full-time, on-site position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!