Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Digital Analytics Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Do you dream about Google Analytics, pivot tables, and Excel spreadsheets? Are you someone who has a knack for helping clients make informed business decisions based on tangible insights—someone who finds the needles in the haystacks? Are you both a data hound and a brilliant communicator with a passion for all things digital? Do you love solving problems, yet are technical enough to assist in complex analytics implementations? If so, you may be a perfect fit to join our intelligence team. Good news: we're hiring!
Digital Analytics Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive web analytics strategies for marketing clients
- Design and test web analytics implementations
- Create reports and analyses for marketing clients
- Analyze campaign performance to optimize tactics and deliver insights
- Translate campaign and channel data into test strategies and recommendations
- Design and execute dashboard and ad hoc reporting
- Build and monitor KPIs
- Produce channel mix and budgeting scenarios
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Design, and Development teams at Nebo and with Client teams
- Two plus years of hands-on Digital Analytics experience
- Experience with Digital and Direct Marketing tools and tactics
- Proven analytical skills to obtain data, interpret results, and turn insights into recommendations
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team and lead client-facing conversations
How to Apply
This is an on-site, full-time position. Please send your resume to our HR Department (email@example.com). Thank you for your interest in Nebo!