Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Digital Analytics Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is a creative digital marketing agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located behind the best coffee in town.
We're looking for a digital analytics expert who can help our team and clients make informed business decisions based on tangible insights - someone to find the needles in the haystacks. The right person is both a data hound and a brilliant communicator with a knack for the web. Someone who loves solving problems, yet technical enough to assist in complex analytics implementations.
We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing.
We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
- You have experience with web analytics and industry standard tools, including those specific to digital marketing, search, and social media. Please note that most of our clients run Google Analytics.
- You straddle the intersection of usability, design, psychology, and web analytics. You understand site visitors and why they do or don't take certain actions.
- You are proactive and independent - you identify problems and opportunities without being asked.
- You possess the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with as few buzzwords as possible.
- You ask the right questions, pursue the data with intensity, and aim to add as much clarity as possible to every situation.
- Develop comprehensive web analytics strategies for marketing clients
- Design and test web analytics implementations
- Create reports and analysis for marketing clients
- Create conversion rate optimization plans & recommendations
Sending In Your Resume:
This is an on-site, full-time position. Please send all resumes to our HR Department. We look forward to working with you.