Web Development Intern
Simply put: Nebo’s Engineering team gets things done. We are responsible for taking our clients’ visions and making them a working reality. We’re looking for passionate, driven teammates to help us build the future of digital marketing! We’d also love to help you jump-start your web development career!
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
About the Position:
As a Web Development Intern, you’d be joining our Engineering team and specializing in either front- or back-end development. Some example responsibilities of a Web Development Intern include:
- Working with a more experienced Engineer to learn about project planning and estimation
- Producing HTML and CSS based on design PSDs
- Cross-browser compatibility testing
- Building small features for various CMS-based websites
Here are some of the technologies we use on a daily basis:
- Ruby / Rails
- Postgres and MySQL
- CSS / Sass
- Git / GitLab
- Nebo CMS (our in-house Content Management System built and maintained by our team!)
- Currently studying computer science or other related field
- Experience with content management systems
- Written and verbal communication skills
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- A solid portfolio demonstrating web application/website development capability
- Previous front- or back-end web development experience
- Experience QAing web applications
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.