Talent & Communications Coordinator
We’re looking for a super-talented Talent and Communications Coordinator to help Nebo create awareness and authentic connections with potential employees. The ideal candidate has a background in marketing (public relations and social media), event planning, and has experience with building and communicating with diverse audiences. In addition, the candidate should be passionate about helping Nebo be a better agency and helping our agency be reflective of the community in which we reside.
In addition, a successful candidate would have experience with monitoring, tracking, reporting, media material development and/or media outreach. An educational background in public relations, communications or journalism is preferred. Past agency experience is also preferred.
- Help improve and optimize talent acquisition processes, from sourcing to hiring, and help us identify high-potential talent.
- Work with executive leadership, HR, and PR to build outreach and engagement programs to drive brand awareness, trust, credibility, and relationships with diverse groups to recruit, hire, and retain talent
- Create and maintain organization, education, user group lists to ensure we’re building relationships with a broad array of entities so we can recruit, hire, and retain top talent
- Lead event planning and strategies for events related to potential employee awareness or recruitment events (e.g. university career fairs and/or speaking engagements, user group and/or conference events, etc.)
- Help craft media and/or other support materials as needed
- Provide ongoing monitoring, tracking and reporting for our efforts
- Be purposeful and active with thought leadership including speaking, panel participation, and writing content pieces (including articles and blog posts)
- Assist with crafting and submitting award entries for HR and/or talent-related awards
- Recommends and implements continuous improvement of recruitment processes, tools, and solutions. Assists with execution, adoption and sustainment of ongoing strategies and solutions.
- Experience with AP Style writing
- Excellent writing, grammar and copyediting skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media marketing
- Positive, enthusiastic and hard-working attitude
- Experience with building and communicating with diverse audiences
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart
- Past experience with media outreach
- Agency experience or previously held public relations position/s
- Past experience with public relations and social media programs and platforms
- Past experience with social media marketing
- Educational background in journalism, communications or public relations
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.