Social Media Marketing Specialist
At Nebo, we believe in bringing a human-centered approach to social media marketing & public relations. At a time when everyone has a voice and we're all oversaturated with information, our goal is to help brands stand out in a meaningful and impactful way. If you're part creative, part storyteller and have a way with swaying influencers on social and traditional media platorms, @ us. We want to talk.
A social media & PR specialist at Nebo is ready to take a client's goals and build a strategy to bring their story to life across social and PR. To be successful, you'll need to be able to juggle the balance of earned and paid media. You'll know that the story is more important than the medium. And you'll get over-the-moon excited about the ever-evolving social media and PR landscapes. If this sounds like you, slide into our DMs, because you may be a good fit for our team.
Being a Social Media Marketer at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency for the digital age. We’re committed to doing great work and never settling for “good enough.” The culture is friendly, the work is challenging, and that’s the way we like it. Located in West Atlanta, we’re at the heart of the Southeast’s digital, startup and marketing scenes. We’re looking for a passionate person with experience in social media to make our clients’ campaigns even more amazing.
- Develop social media strategies for a variety of clients in a wide array of fields
- Own stellar social campaigns from start to finish, including planning, deployment, optimization and reporting
- Work with our PR, copy, creative paid media and other teams to concept and bring to life amazing social media marketing campaigns
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of social media experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Mastery of the major social media platforms
- Expertise in social media buying best practices
- Experience with social media listening, reporting and management tools such as Crimson Hexagon, HootSuite, TweetDeck and more
- Experience strategizing and implementing social media campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Loves dogs and maybe even beer
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!