Social Media Intern
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Are you socially savvy? Do you have a wide interest in all things digital and how social media plays a role in telling a brand’s story? As a Social Media Intern at Nebo, you’ll be cultivating and maintaining communities, drafting editorial calendars, thinking through big-picture campaigns and learning the ropes of social listening, management, reporting and paid social with tools like Crimson Hexagon, Sprout Social and Facebook Business Manager.
This isn’t a fetching coffee and do-your-homework type of internship. We want you to jump right in and be a part of our team from day one by brainstorming campaigns, sharing your ideas, writing editorial calendars, scheduling content and reporting the results. We’re looking for someone who knows that story is more important than the medium and has an interest in the what and why of consumer behavior across channels. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple short and long term tasks and is so passionate about social media to stay up to date with all the latest trends.
- Help concept and execute campaigns, including planning, deployment, optimization and reporting
- Work with our PR, copy, creative, paid media and other teams to bring campaigns to life
- Draft client editorial calendars and schedule posts
- Creative support, such as Instagram stories and photography
- Conduct market research
- Monitor and manage paid social
- Analyze and report on data and campaigns
Skills and expertise
- Knowledge of social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manages multiple short and long term tasks
- Passionate about new social tools and trends
- Be a long-term planner and agile thinker
Bonus points if you have experience in
- Google Analytics
- Crimson Hexagon
- Sprout Social
This is an hourly position and can be either part-time or full-time. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!