Interested in SEO, dogs and/or all things digital marketing? We are always looking for intelligent people to contribute to our Search Engine Optimization team with a full-time and/or part-time internship.
Thinking about dipping your toes into agency life? The water is warm here at Nebo, and the work is both challenging and fun! We currently have an opening on our Search Engine Optimization team for a full-time and/or part-time internship. The ideal candidate is a current college student or recent graduate with a background in marketing and a desire to learn more about digital marketing.
We don't care about the work experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
Being an SEO Intern at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Assists the SEO team in execution of optimization strategies
- Participates in strategic brainstorming sessions for the creation of off-page SEO campaigns
- Conducts outreach for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks
- A thirst for knowledge and understanding of search engines and SEO best practices
- Stays up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm changes
- Experience with search engine optimization to improve website performance
- A basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/ or Wordpress
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other industry specific tools
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.