QA & Content Specialist
It’s one thing to design an experience, another to handle the engineering and development, but making sure that it works correctly and putting all the pieces together is where the rubber really meets the road. We’re looking for a Content & QA Specialist to own the quality assurance, page building, content entry, and content management for our client’s experiences.
As a Content & QA Specialist on our team, you’ll build experiences with a blend of skills, from a keen strategic understanding of information architectures and website structures to understanding and building pages from pre-existing components. You’ll not only heavily collaborate with our other creative teams — UX, design, engineering, etc. — you’ll help ensure a bug-free, visually precise, content-complete experience. If you’re someone who loves to collaborate and enjoys building component-driven websites with a sharp eye for detail, this position is for you.
The Quick Deets
- We’re a human-centered agency, focusing on and building rewarding digital experiences
- Nebo is proudly born and bred in ATL, but remote-hybrid.
- We’re an independently owned agency, not part of some big holding company.
- You’ll have the opportunity to help build the websites that our clients and their audiences use every day
What You’ll Need:
- At least 1+ years of website quality control and/or quality assurance experience including the creation of specifications, QA plans, and execution of QA processes
- OR At least 1+ years of content management experience including the creation of implementation plans, and page-building in component-driven content management systems
- A mindset for planning and organizing
- Experience with the “behind the scenes” CMS roles
- Knowledge and experience working with a creative team, from research through to development and QA
- An ability to juggle multiple assignments and take ownership of projects
- A strong understanding/appreciation of collaboration from all teams
- Communication skills to solicit feedback and resolve content or structure issues collaboratively and proactively
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.