Public Relations Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
At Nebo, we believe in bringing a human-centered approach to public relations and social media marketing. At a time when everyone has a voice and we're all oversaturated with information, our goal is to help brands stand out in a meaningful and impactful way. If you're part creative, part storyteller and have a way with building relationships with the media, give us your best pitch. We want to talk.
As a public relations specialist at Nebo, you should have a minimum of two years of public relations, communications and/or agency experience and a solid understanding of public relations. Strong writing and communication skills, media outreach experience and a passion for public relations are a must to be successful in this role.
- Help execute programs for a wide range of clients
- Craft media materials, including media lists, pitch letters, fact sheets and press releases
- Help with planning and development of media outreach initiatives
- Execute media outreach for a variety of clients
- Ongoing monitoring for earned media placements
- Manage coverage trackers and develop monthly reports
- Participate in client meetings and on client calls Manage event planning initiatives
- Create written content pieces, including articles and blog posts
- Craft and submit award entries
- Experience with media outreach and a proven track record of positive results and successes
- Proficiency with AP Style writing
- Excellent writing, grammar and copyediting skills
- Past experience with participation in client meetings and on client calls
- Strong verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with Cision
- Experience with social media marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive, enthusiastic and hard-working attitude
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart
- Proficiency or experience with various social media or design programs including
- Crimson Hexagon, Photoshop and InDesign
- Past experience with contributing to new business development
- Proficiency with Keynote
- Familiarity with search engine optimization, paid media and/or social media marketing
- Certifications in Google Analytics and Google Analytics
- Educational background in journalism, communications or public relations
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!