If your middle name is “Organization,” you like spending time with adorable dogs, and your passion is creating a workplace people genuinely love, you’re in the right place.
We’re looking for an office manager with excellent organizational skills and a great attitude. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches and the flexibility to handle anything that might come your way. As an office manager at Nebo, you’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating procedures, communication, and safety. Not only will your effects allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, but you’ll also nurture the fun and friendly work environment our people love.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee.
Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Nebo’s core administrative and office experiences
- Work with executive leadership to continually improve administrative processes, office operations, and implement an iterative and continuous office and administrative improvement plan
- Assist with basic bookkeeping including sending invoices and receiving payments
- Oversee the office and work experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for employees, clients, vendors, guests, etc.
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling mail, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining a filing system, mailing and shipping packages
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Collaborate with other team members to create and manage events, including weekly all-team meetings, should they take place in the office
Skills and Qualifications
- Office management/admin experience or similar relevant experience
- Strong time-management, communication, and people skills; flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous success in office management/administration
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Experience developing internal systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.