Marketing Project Manager
Does walking out of a great client meeting make your heart sing? Can you build project plans in your sleep? Are you an innate problem solver with a vast knowledge of all things online marketing? If so, you're probably a fit for Nebo's award-winning PM team.
Marketing Project Management at Nebo
As a marketing project manager, you’ll work with retainer accounts to oversee monthly client requests, assist with creating killer digital strategies and manage team resources. This master planner is responsible for managing digital marketing projects, such as paid media, social, SEO, content creation, and email marketing, from strategy to launch and into continued optimization.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Marketing Project Manager Duties
- Build and nurture client and internal project team relationships
- Manage project profitability; take personal responsibility to complete high-quality projects on time and on budget
- Communicates quickly and effectively with clients, in individual conversations, meetings, and written communication
- Develop and maintain accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Create weekly status reports for all projects managed
- Drive project and tasks to completion
- Uphold Nebo's current processes and procedures around scheduling, to-do management, and documentation
- Think strategically and plan ahead; proactively anticipate, plan, and adjust project planning to mitigate potential risk
Marketing Project Manager Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience managing digital marketing projects
- Ability to manage personal and project deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, Basecamp)
- Knowledge of the key elements of digital marketing, including Paid Media, UXO, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both to clients and with internal departments
- Strong organizational skills
- Recent experience managing retainer projects
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.