Junior Marketing Project Manager
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is looking for a Junior Marketing Project Manager working directly with project teams on national accounts. Would be responsible for translating interactive strategy and brand requirements to actionable concepts. This person would lead assigned accounts from conception to execution while working in a dynamic company with Fortune 1000 clients.
Junior Marketing Project Manager Duties
- Manage project profitability; take personal responsibility to complete high quality projects on time and on budget
- Translate interactive strategy and brand requirements to actionable concepts
- Proactively investigate client needs and balance needs of client with what is best for the agency
- Nurture client relationships
- Initiate brainstorm sessions for new projects/accounts and participate in the development of new ideas/programs
- Explain technical specifications and issues in an easily understood way for non-technical users
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Coordinate and communicate details of client meetings including the development of agendas, scheduling, travel arrangements, and conference reports
- Support new business efforts through coordination and management for proposal team meetings, action plans, and schedules
- Stay abreast of trends and current events in new media and usability industries
Junior Marketing Project Manager Skills Required
- BA / MBA in Marketing, Advertising, or similar
- Exceptional interactive project management experience
- Experience leading a client team in all aspects of project execution (programmers, project managers, etc.)
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Basic background knowledge of Web front-end (e.g. site usability and look & feel) and back-end (e.g. programming and hosting) practices is essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Familiar with programming and artistic design processes
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, BaseCamp)
- Knowledge of email and database marketing; including database functionality, email formats and regulations, and copywriting principles
- Familiar with basic elements of marketing (i.e. media, interactive, relationship marketing, promotions, advertising and merchandising)
- Solid grammar and writing skills
- 2+ years experience in interactive projects and campaign management
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.