Junior Digital Analytics Specialist
Nebo is an award-winning agency that resides just across the street from the best coffee shop in Atlanta. We're a passionate group of analysts, strategists, designers, developers, and above all, marketers. Everyone here is accountable for pushing our clients' businesses forward, building brands, and pioneering technology.
We're looking for a hard-working individual to join our team as a Junior Digital Analytics Specialist. If you’re a determined problem-solver; have a heart for data as well as culture; can put together great presentations; and have a passion for using mounds of data to tell a compelling story, then this position is for you. You'll be in on the ground-floor of exciting marketing campaigns and digital analytics strategies, and be challenged to uncover insights that help push client campaigns and digital experiences to the next level.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Assist in the design, implementation and testing of digital analytics strategies
- Analyze website, app, and campaign metrics with direction from the Digital Analytics team
- Assist in the creation of reports and analysis for marketing clients
- Assist in the creation of conversion rate optimization recommendations
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (Adobe Analytics experience is a plus)
- A passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.