At Nebo, we believe that great design is about more than just aesthetics — it’s about the human experience. Our design team is made up of passionate designers who bring creative vision, marketing know-how and a human-centered design philosophy to every challenge, whether it’s designing a stellar interactive experience or creating old-school print ads and posters.
As a designer at Nebo, you’ll use your creative chops to bring clients’ visions to life on mobile, web, social, in print and beyond. You’ll have the opportunity to create designs for a wide range of clients across a variety of mediums. Plus, you’ll work alongside some of the best minds in marketing who can help you expand your expertise and hone your craft.
What do we need from you? A passion for design, a self-starting attitude, a peek at your portfolio, and at least one to three years of design experience.
- Work with Art Directors to execute designs for interactive projects.
- Work with IA and UX teams to create cutting edge interfaces and experiences.
- Collaborate with Copywriters and marketing team leads to help bring concepts to life across channels.
- Collaborate with Developers to expand and elevate interactions and functionality.
- Work with Project Managers to deliver work within budget and on-time.
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!