Intelligence Team Lead
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
The Intel team at Nebo is the glue of our agency — it brings the data, research and insights from various departments together so that we can create comprehensive (and amazing) strategies for all of our clients. We’re looking for a passionate team lead with experience in strategy and/or account planning to make our clients’ campaigns even better.
You have a passion for people and innovation and brands – and how they all come together. You like bringing order to chaos, creating frameworks that explain the inexplicable and finding magic in the details. And of course, you're a self-starter, an expert at juggling multiple projects, a fast learner, passionate about the digital landscape, eager to collaborate with teammates, crazy curious, and you have a great do-whatever-it-takes attitude about it all.
Are you a whiz at turning data into insights and insights into killer strategies? Are you passionate about planning creative and innovative strategies that solve consumers’ problems and lead clients to success? Do you like dogs and/or beer? Then send your resume our way!
Being the Intel Team Lead at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency for the digital age. We’re committed to doing great work and never settling for “good enough.” The culture is friendly, the work is challenging and that’s the way we like it. Located in West Midtown, Atlanta, we’re at the heart of the Southeast’s digital, startup and marketing scenes, and we’re also conveniently located right across the street from the best coffee in town. We’re seeking a passionate leader to guide our intel team to success.
- Lead and grow Nebo’s intel team by managing, educating and guiding the team
- Develop strategies for a variety of clients in a wide array of fields
- Improve Nebo’s internal practices to increase efficiency and results
- Participate in Nebo Leadership Team meetings and initiatives, including developing goals and projections for the team
- Write creative briefs and facilitate brainstorms and working sessions among key stakeholders to further plan digital campaigns and creative concepts. Collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders for alignment.
- Work closely with both digital project management and other teams at Nebo to communicate strategic priorities and ensure key deliverables carry forth the strategic vision
- Manage relationships with outside partners for specific campaign executions. Request proposals based upon specific technological and plan requirements, analyze proposals and make recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Stay ahead of the latest emerging trends and industry developments for website, devices, social, search, VR/AR, display, etc. and be an active participant in cross-departmental knowledge sharing.
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about big ideas and the creative process
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience setting strategy in the digital field
- Experience working with data and analytics tools to create actionable insights
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in campaign concepting and brand strategy
- Data first-mentality – leverage data as much as possible to back recommendations
- Ability to conduct and interpret primary and secondary research and use this data to glean insights, developing user personas, customer journeys and communications plans
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.