Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Simply put: Nebo’s Engineering team gets things done. We are responsible for taking our clients’ visions and making them a working reality. We’re looking for passionate, driven teammates to help us build the future of digital marketing!
Nebo is a human-centered agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in West Midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital, startup, and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located right across the street from the best coffee in town.
About the Position:
As a Front-End Engineer, you’d be joining our Front-End Engineering team, which performs a variety of tasks, including:
- Participating in project planning and tactical direction
- Working closely with Design and UX
- Maintenance and feature development for existing web applications/websites
- Building complex user interactions either from scratch or within existing frameworks
- Building internal tools to help support other Nebo departments
Here are some of the technologies we use on a daily basis:
- CSS / Sass
- Git / GitLab
- Nebo CMS (our in-house Content Management System built and maintained by our team!)
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- Portfolio of designed and coded work
- Familiar with Adobe creative tools
- Able to translate user experience and design into clean, modular, and scalable code that follows web standards
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- Familiar with using Git and version control
- Experienced in SCSS, Grunt/Gulp
- Agency or fast-paced work environment experience
This is a full-time, on-location position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. Please send your resume and portfolio to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!