If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “Maybe I’d like a writing job where there’s free beer, office dogs, and a giant Chinese gong,” well then, look no further. We’ve also got an elite group of creative virtuosos, award-winning work and a culture that puts most communes to shame. So, if you want to write for glory, while petting adorable dogs and perusing our bottomless candy drawer — let’s talk.
Writing for Nebo
We are a human-centered agency that operates more like a craft brewery. Born and raised in Atlanta, GA, we’re true to our roots, but much like the ATL (please don’t call it Hotlanta), we’re doing big things down here.
As a senior copywriter, you’ll have the opportunity to craft creative, thoughtful, obsessively well-written copy for everything from Fortune 500s to small businesses with big missions. Your team? An eager group of creatives who also want to learn, do, create, and go BIG — meaning, well above and beyond the brief.
Oh, and did we mention free beer?
Have These Things:
- At least 3–5 years of copywriting / agency experience
- Experience with digital marketing
- A knack for taking ownership of important projects
- An ability to juggle multiple assignments at once
- A friendly disposition with a collaborative mindset
- An ability to pitch your ideas and easily communicate concepts
- The writing genius to execute brilliantly crafted copy gold
Be Like This:
- You took time with your writing samples/portfolio. They’re so good our heads are literally going to spin off our bodies.
- You’re not afraid to push clients outside their comfort zones, break down barriers and fight for inspired work.
- You know your memes and how to properly use a gif.
- You occasionally wash your clothes.
This is a full-time, on location position appropriately suited for those with 3-5 years of copywriting experience. Compensation is dependent upon experience. Please send your resume and portfolio to our HR Department or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!