Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
At Nebo, we believe that writing can do big things in this world. Our copy team is a group of ideators and creative virtuosos with diverse backgrounds and award-winning work — and maybe a few opinions on the serial comma. Our day-to-day ranges from conceptual writing and brand experiences to interactive and editorial content. Want to write for glory? Let’s talk.
Writing for Nebo
As a senior copywriter, we expect to not only see and love your previous work, we want to jive with your writing methods and process — because you may need to oversee juniors or interns with feedback.
While you’ll get plenty of seasoned guidance from the rest of the team, we want our senior copywriters to have the “feedback gene” that creative directors have. You’re capable of thinking strategically, beyond the everyday tactics. You not only see the big picture — you’re capable of coming up with killer creative concepts on your own.
We’re looking for someone with 3 to 4 years of experience as a copywriter. Agency experience a plus. Portfolio required.
Have These Things:
- Experience with digital marketing
- A knack for taking ownership of important projects
- An ability to juggle multiple assignments at once
- A friendly disposition with a collaborative mindset
- An ability to pitch your ideas and easily communicate concepts
- The writing genius to execute brilliantly crafted copy gold
Be Like This:
- You took time with your writing samples/portfolio. They’re so good our heads are literally going to spin off our bodies.
- You’re not afraid to push clients outside their comfort zones, break down barriers and fight for inspired work.
- You know your memes and how to properly use a gif.
- You occasionally wash your clothes.
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!