Digital Marketing Project Manager
Does walking out of a great client meeting make your heart sing? Can you build project plans in your sleep? Are you an innate problem solver with a vast knowledge of all things digital? Do you like ping-pong, puppies and unlimited PTO? If so, you're probably a fit for Nebo's award-winning PM team.
Being a Digital Marketing Project Manager at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency that’s built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. As a digital marketing project manager here, you won’t just take part in that culture—you’ll extend it to our clients. You’ll work with retainer projects to oversee monthly client requests, assist with creating killer digital strategies and manage team resources. If you’re a digital marketing pro who likes to think outside the box and loves working with people, this could be your perfect fit.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to drive project and deliverables to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both to clients and with internal departments
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of the key elements of digital marketing, including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Paid, CPM, etc.), Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Ability to keep projects on track, in scope and within budgeted hours
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong, recent experience managing retainer projects
- Ability to think strategically and plan ahead
- Ability to advise your clients on project-related issues and keep management informed on project developments
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!