Calling all data junkies! If you’ve got a passion for asking questions and digging up the answers and a knack for data-driven problem-solving, you’re in the right place. We’re looking for a Digital Analyst who can expertly navigate the latest data and analytics tools to bring insight to exciting marketing campaigns and digital experiences.
As a Digital Analyst at Nebo, you’ll be responsible for helping both our clients and our internal team use data to bring their marketing game to the next level. From transforming mounds of data into actionable insights to acting as a mentor for teammates, you’ll be challenged to grow your career — and have fun while doing it.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO. and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Provide tracking, KPI measurement and ROI/ROAS analysis for marketing initiatives and campaigns, both during and post-execution
- Support cross-department conversations and initiatives to develop data driven insights and recommendations in order to enhance performance for the client
- Formulate and test queries, create tables, schemas and stored procedures for priority processes
- Create dashboards, reports and presentations that clearly synthesize learnings and communicate opportunities for clients
- Support and implement tagging efforts from a technical perspective to enable robust data capture
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) for marketing and interactive experience analytics implementations to ensure data accuracy
- Track and troubleshoot issues encountered by internal and client teams and driven from ad-tech platforms, remove roadblocks and advise client contacts and/or other agency partners to ensure strong campaign results
- Lead and grow Nebo's reporting processes across all clients by educating and guiding the team on how to communicate a story through data
- Be an expert and lead resource to other Nebo teams about reporting and data analytics tools including Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio, and Google Analytics
- Lead monthly and/or weekly reporting and analysis for clients that provides a holistic view of how each marketing channel is working in tandem and identify root causes of trends within the account
- Stay ahead of the latest emerging trends and industry developments for reporting and analytics tools and trends and be an active participant in cross-departmental knowledge sharing
- Serve as a mentor to other associates and interns and assist in educating and guiding new team members in reporting and how to conduct meaningful analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing Research/Analytics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of data analytics experience
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn new skills and develop their overall understanding of data and analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, advanced IF statements, and simple macros
- Proficient in their use of various data visualization programs such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Ability to compile large data sets from multiple sources into a cohesive report that communicates a clear story to the client
- Comfortable leading reports calls with no assistance and presenting report findings directly to clients
- Ability to draw valuable insights and recommendations from raw data
- Proficiency using a variety of analytics tools such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Marketing Cloud, SQL, Crimson Hexagon, and Facebook Analytics
- Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet deadlines
- Experience collecting, interpreting and utilizing data for website, PPC, email marketing and social media dashboards/reports
- Automation experience a plus
- Website tagging experience (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, Krux, Ensighten, etc.)
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.