At Nebo, we believe that writing can do big things in this world. Our copy team is a group of ideators and creative virtuosos with diverse backgrounds and award-winning work — and maybe a few opinions on the serial comma. Our day-to-day ranges from conceptual writing and brand experiences to interactive and editorial content. Want to write for glory? Let’s talk.
Being a Copywriter at Nebo
As a copywriter, your work should speak for itself. At Nebo, we want writers who are fearless advocates for their discipline, who can jam with creative design and UX minds to solve problems and tell stories. If you’re hungry for awesome work, you’ll also be hungry for the feedback that helps you grow into the writer you were meant to be.
First thing’s first: You’ll need to have an understanding of voice and tone, and the flexibility to craft work for different brands. Interest or experience in digital media a plus. Creative work and writing samples required.
Meet the Standard
- You write with emotion, blending your voice seamlessly with those of clients and leaving behind any awkward academic writing tendencies.
- You're a great editor, able to fix issues with structure, story, and tone in addition to spotting spelling and grammar mistakes.
- You have earned a degree in English, creative writing, marketing, journalism, or other related field.
- You're curious. You ask the right questions, swallow feedback and spit out an epic second draft and have a knack for spotting little details others tend to miss.
Set Yourself Apart
- You blow us away with your writing samples/portfolio.
- You have experience in digital marketing.
- Your creativity is limitless.
- You enjoy a good laugh (and a Firehouse sub).
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and we’re in the process of developing a plan to return to the office safely. While it’s our preference to have folks in the office together in Atlanta (because we really do enjoy working together in the same space), this plan will include opportunities for hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.