Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Simply put: Nebo’s Engineering team gets things done. We are responsible for taking our clients’ visions and making them a working reality. We’re looking for passionate, driven teammates to help us build the future of digital marketing!
Nebo is a human-centered agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in West Midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital, startup, and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located right across the street from the best coffee in town.
About the Position:
As a .NET Engineer, you’d be joining our Back-End Engineering team, which performs a variety of tasks, including:
- Participating in project planning and tactical direction
- Working with and developing CMS back-ends
- Maintenance and feature development for existing web applications/websites
- Building complex web applications either from scratch or within existing frameworks
- Building internal tools to help support other Nebo departments
- Experience developing Content Management Systems in an ASP.NET environment
- Mastery of C# and relevant ASP.NET technologies
- Familiarity with other programming languages (PHP, Ruby, etc)
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- A solid portfolio of work
- Experience with Front-End development
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
This is a full-time, on-location position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. Please send your resume and portfolio to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!