Interactive Project Manager
Does launching a new digital project on-time and under budget make you feel like all is right with the world? Does your mind spin round and round thinking about project dependencies? Do others describe you as a people-person, interactive geek, and to-do lister? If so, we want to talk to you.
Being an Interactive Project Manager at Nebo
We're searching for an Interactive Project Manager who is passionate about communicating with clients and internal teams, digs design, user experience, and development, and understands what it takes to see a project through to the end.
Our Interactive Project Managers are master planners, responsible for turning interactive strategy and brand requirements into actionable concepts. You’d manage key accounts from conception to completion, all while working with a dynamic company and fun-loving team who occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Interactive Project Manager Duties
- Manage project profitability; take personal responsibility to complete high quality projects on time and on budget
- Translate interactive strategy and brand requirements to actionable concepts
- Proactively investigate client needs and balance needs of client with what is best for the agency
- Nurture client relationships
- Create weekly status reports for all projects managed
- Explain technical specifications and issues in an easily understood way for non-technical users
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Coordinate and communicate details of client meetings, including agenda development, scheduling and travel arrangements
- Support new business efforts through coordination and management for proposal team meetings, action plans and schedules
- Stay abreast of trends and current events in new media and usability industries
Interactive Project Manager Skills Required
- Extensive interactive project management experience
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Basic background knowledge of Web front-end (e.g. site usability and look/feel) and back-end (e.g. programming and hosting) practices is essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Familiarity with programming and artistic design processes
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, BaseCamp)
- Familiarity with basic elements of marketing (i.e. media, interactive, relationship marketing, promotions, advertising and merchandising)
- Solid grammar and writing skills
- 3+ years experience in interactive projects and campaign management
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!