Do you dream about building elegant, engaging digital experiences? Do you dream of pixel-perfect layouts? Are you incredibly smart and curious? Do you like puppies and Beer Fridays? If so, you may be a fit for Nebo's award-winning in-house front-end development team.
Being a Front-End Developer at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in West Midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital, startup and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located right across the street from the best coffee in town. We're looking for Front-End Developers who can help our clients build elegant, engaging digital experiences. We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just the work you've done and the work you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor and an open mind.
Front-End Developer Requirements
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- Portfolio of designed and coded work
- Familiar with Adobe creative tools
- Able to translate user experience and design into clean, modular, and scalable code that follows web standards
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with using GIT and version control
- Experienced in SCSS, Grunt/Gulp
- Agency or fast-paced work environment experience
This is a full-time, on-location position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. Please send your resume and portfolio to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!